Search - Head Hunter
The direct search (executive search) of one or more profiles responds to a specific need for skills, personality and experience in a given job or environment.
This service allows, thanks to a rigorous method, to identify and recruit, in a targeted and discrete way, a professional with managerial or technical expertise.
Why call on a headhunter?
- The scarcity of a profile is the first criterion that leads a company or an institution to contact us.
- The relevance of the profile to a mission is guaranteed by the expertise of the consultant.
- The direct approach is synonymous with deep exploration of an ecosystem.
- The notion of confidentiality for the internal or the external is crucial.
- This method, vector of image, facilitates the entry in negotiation.
- The consultant's expertise and the quality of his network save time.
This research method, led by a senior consultant immersed in the network, respects the confidentiality of the parties and ensures the company a total discretion.
This type of recruitment is particularly recommended in the different cases:
- Business or sector expertise is required to acquire know-how
- The company must have a competitive advantage in terms of competence
- Creating an activity or function requires a rare experience
- The scarcity of a profile imposes an individual approach for a specific valuation of the offer
- A commercial or social context imposes an obligation of discretion